SLRMOSS.COM is currently being developed as a showcase for the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss road car that was produced in 2009. To appeal to collectors, the site was designed specifically for widescreen desktop displays. However, it also features a progressive web application (PWA) core with an integrated mobile-touch interface for easy access from anywhere, on any device — Online or offline.
Technology and features:
- Designed for high-resolution widescreen desktop displays
- Advanced HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Fully accessible to modern screenreaders
- Responsive design works on all mobile and tablet devices
- Full progressive web application (PWA) functionality
- Built-in newsletter subscription capability
- Extensive use of icon fonts, that scale perfectly from smartphone to desktop
- Password protection capable
- Powered by Nginx on Apache
We just like cars
SLRMOSS.COM is an independent enthusiast website dedicated to the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss road car and is in no way affiliated with, or endorsed by, Mercedes-Benz, Daimler AG or McLaren Automotive. Mercedes-Benz, the 3-pointed star badge, and any related names, devices, logotypes and slogans are registered trademarks of Mercedes-Benz and are used here for identification purposes only.
Any other product or manufacturer names mentioned or displayed on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and are used here for reference only. Every effort has been made to give proper and prominent credit to original sources.